January 22, 2008

California!!







These are pictures that I took this past weekend! While it was negative degrees in Wisconsin, I was soaking up the sun along the beach in beautiful California. But, this was more than a vacation, I was in Pasadena visiting Fuller Theological Seminary. I recently applied to their School of Intercultural Studies and am hoping to start classes for my master's degree in March. Within this program there is a concentration for Children at Risk which studies areas such as child and family development, ministering to street children, advocating for social justice, and more. It seems to be a great fit for my interests and calling. I should hear whether I have been accepted in about a month. I would appreciate prayers for the finances that will be needed to complete this 2 year degree. Thanks!




Cara: Thanks so much for taking this trip with me. You are a wonderful friend and a great blessing!


You can see more pictures here .

No comments: