February 3, 2008

In the News: MTI

LITTLETON — Two missionaries from Colorado Springs on their way to a church in the foothills west of Denver were killed this morning when the driver of another vehicle apparently had a medical emergency and collided with the minivan they were riding in.

The van's occupants were connected to Mission Training International, a Palmer Lake center that prepares missionaries for overseas duty, the organization confirmed Sunday night.


.... the whole story.

In 2006 I was blessed to be a part of training at Mission Training International. They provide an incredible ministry to people preparing and returning from the mission field. I can't begin to imagine the pain this unexpected accident has caused in the lives of so many.

Please keep all involved (families, staff, training participants, etc.) in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This breaks my heart! I can't imagine having to go through something like that with people that you grow so close to during those 3 weeks! They are certainly in my thoughts and prayers!